Donating to Bootstraps is as easy as clicking a couple of buttons or putting a check in the mail. All donations to Bootstraps are tax-deductible as allowed by law. In 2012, 92% of donations went directly to the students of the Evergreen/Conifer area to help them pursue their educational dreams.
Donate by Credit Card – When you donate to Bootstraps through ColoradoGives.org, 100% of your donation goes to Bootstraps. Community First Foundation pays all processing fees on the first $50,000 donated to Bootstraps via the ColoradoGives.org website.
- Donate Monthly
- Monthly recurring giving is a convenient, budget-friendly way to donate to Bootstraps. You determine the monthly amount of your donation and can stop or alter it at any time.
- Your credit card or e-check is processed around the same date each month and you’ll receive an email confirmation of your gift.
- Each January, you will receive an annual giving statement that you can use for tax purposes.
- Monthly giving is also a great way to fund a scholarship or interest-free loan. Your monthly donation of $67 plus Bootstraps’ match of $16.75 will fund a $1,000 scholarship or loan.
- One- time credit card gift.
Donate by Mail
PO Box 253
Evergreen, CO 80437
Donor-Advised Fund (DAF)
How does it work?